Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Little About Me

What's up everybody? My name is Tyler Gleaton and I am currently a sophomore here at Clemson. I'm majoring in Philosophy of Law, Liberty, and Justice, but I plan on swapping over to Sports Management. I know that's one extreme to the other but I love sports so I feel that suits me best. My goal in life is to go to law school in Charleston and get my degree to become a sports agent. Hopefully I'll catch on with a firm or end up somewhere in an organizations' front office. I am from Barnwell, SC. It's a small town southest of Aiken. I live with my mom Lisa who is a school teacher and my brother Ridge who is a sophomore in high school. I grew up playing baseball, soccer, and basketball, but when it came to playing for the school I stuck with baseball. I have played for 14 years and don't plan on giving it up anytime soon. I had several scholarship offers to some smaller schools but I suffered ligament damage in my throwing elbow and it all kinda went downhill from there. I love the beach and music. I hope to learn to play the guitar in the near future. That's about all there is to know about me. Peace yall

No comments: